• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most disturbing thing I've seen yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not every thread about "gun control" needs to go all boiler room. This is a piece of news that concerns every member here.

So true! This needs to be shared and this jerk off's statements be taken apart to anyone who will listen!

lately I just keep repeating to myself... "I will not discuss politics on the ODT... I will not discuss politics on the ODT... "

This certainly IS time to be united and clear on message. Those who voted Obama certainly feel a sense of buyer's remorse but those who did not shouldn't waste time rubbing it in.
We have rallies to attend and media outlets to flood with OUR message of responsible ownership and less crime because of it. The choice of tool to get that job done is of little consequence and the conversation needs to be hijacked and turned away from "Hi cap" magazines and "Assault Rifles" and shaped back to the core values we all share.
We are under attack here folks and it is time to circle the wagons.
Sooner than you think it will be mid term elections and we can all get a big grin at the massive Republican gains in the House and Senate. Till then let's fight the good fight

Dammit! Did I just go all political there? If so I'm sorry and won't do it again.... till mid term elections!

You voted for the sob's that are doing it !! You got what you wanted,

now quit whinning about it and take it like the rest of have too that knew better than to vote for the bastards !

x2 Those who voted for obooboo are crying now? He told everyone that he would impose gun control and he is doong just that, so buck whiners, roll with it like the people who had some sense.

It's like talking to a wall........

Yes it is, a wall that was right then and is right now.

They did this! I dont think they should be let off the hook just because they like guns??
If he and jc nuke and sparky and the other dumb #$@% will say that they were wrong to support obama and help put him back in power and they wont do it again. I will drop it.

but I wont forget.

Last edited:
^^People like you are a big part of the problem. In order to gain momemtum for gun rights there needs to be unilateral support from all gun owners. Your fragile little ego, and polarized view of politics is a huge detriment to that. You claim you support the second amendment in one breath, then attempt to ostracize those that also support our rights in another. I don't know who is worse, you or Sarah Brady.

i45.tinypic.com_2cmlxlc.jpg

Quit crying,

If you supported our rights you wouldnt have supported obama and the liberal pukes that want to take them away. Go ahead and admit you were wrong to do so,we all know it anyway. And we will move on.

^How exactly did I support Obama? $$$, votes---uh, no. Also, that's a violation of forum rules.

"Please do not post pictures or reference crying babies, wambulances, etc into threads where they will not be welcomed (such as a debate thread.)" - From OS

Last edited:
^How exactly did I support Obama? $$$, votes---uh, no. Also, that's a violation of forum rules.

"Please do not post pictures or reference crying babies, wambulances, etc into threads where they will not be welcomed (such as a debate thread.)" - From OS

There are people on both sides of this debate that continually try to polarize this issue. This isn't a liberal/ conservative issue, a red/ blue issue, or a Democrat/ Republican issue. The only sides are people who love freedom and the 2nd amendment, and those who seek to take it away. A few people here seem too stupid to grasp that.
Honestly, this is one of the reasons that I'm a little more nervous than some of you. I'm scared that a few idiots would be willing to throw us all under the bus instead of trying to find common ground in order to fight this madness.

There are people on both sides of this debate that continually try to polarize this issue. This isn't a liberal/ conservative issue, a red/ blue issue, or a Democrat/ Republican issue. The only sides are people who love freedom and the 2nd amendment, and those who seek to take it away. A few people here seem too stupid to grasp that.
Honestly, this is one of the reasons that I'm a little more nervous than some of you. I'm scared that a few idiots would be willing to throw us all under the bus instead of trying to find common ground in order to fight this madness.

Look, dont be so hard on yourself. I dont think you are "stupid" or an "idiot" , Maybe a little dim witted ,but mostly just wrong. Oh yeah and like you said "scared" .

How can you say come together with democrats and liberals who support this jack ass ? Who put him in office?

A guy comes on here day after day for months and supports and defends this ideolog and then tries to say he is not a supporter?

Hmmm.

I dont care if they do like guns, Hitler liked em too, so did all the other tyrants and dictators.

This is my position, if you dont like it, you know what you can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom