• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Most Rediculas Price On ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
They need a price patrol.

The problem with your theory is you'd only want it applied to items you think are overpriced.

Let's say you post a Glock 19 for $500. Then I come along and review your ad, but I think a used Glock can't possibly be worth more than $400, so I tell you your ad will need to be updated to get your price in line. Are you then going to sell your item for $100 less that you think it's worth? The entire concept is beyond ridiculous.

The rule here has always been that someone has the right to list an item they own for whatever price they want to sell it for. That rule is not going to change. Period.

There is a very simple procedure to handle items you think are overpriced:

Step 1: Hit the back button on your browser.
Step 2: Move on the next ad.
Repeat as needed.

If an item is in fact overpriced, it won't sell. If it's simply overpriced for you, it just won't sell to you. Either way, problem solved.

You must be one if those trying to make a quick buck

Oh, so if I disagree with you, you will say I am out to make a quick buck. You must be illiterate. If you feel this site needs more people like you, well why don't you go find another site. Yeah, that's the ticket, move the heck on.

Take up you silly price control folly to the owner of this site. I am positive he would love to hear from you. You being an expert and all that. Dang, just silly.

Why do you care about people being critical of prices? How is it any of your business?

Maybe take your own advice. ;)

I don't mind your being critical of prices. Whine and moan all you want about the price of something you aren't going to buy. Heck you have been here since 2010. Just NOW you think the prices are too high. You been living under some gamma cloud....lad? lol

I don't mind your being critical of prices. Whine and moan all you want about the price of something you aren't going to buy. Heck you have been here since 2010. Just NOW you think the prices are too high. You been living under some gamma cloud....lad? lol

Observe. The gamma, through multiple upset and insulting posts, shows he "does not care at all". For unknown reasons, gammas think people believe this lie.

Orrrrr report every single insulting post they make.

Won't matter. Good old boys club at work... The people doing it, are besties with the mods and stuff. They can make comments or insult people, but if you do it back you get points and banned.

It's like every forum on the internet. There is one set of rules for the "in club", and then different rules for the rest of us.

Tired of arguing about it. Going to go through the threads, identify all of them and add them to my ignore list. Let people do what they want, I will just keep selling my guns are pre-covid prices and promote dealers that do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom