• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Motorcycle Mechanic Wanted

I did talk to ken's. Price seemed low so they said I'd have to bring it in do they could see it. I may bring it to them if I can't find a shop to kills two birds at the same time.

I used to be a bikers dream customer until they went out of business. Stole $200 from me in the process. So now I'm trying to find a new shop to go to where I feel comfortable with letting them work on my bike.

Bikers dream on hwy 9 near McFarland?
They're closed?

Damn they did good work for me many times, now I'm back to Killer Creek. DJD

Bikers dream has new owners and reopened

Ok thanks, here's to hoping they have the same guys working in the shop!
I've never had a complaint about their service department.
The old owners (names escape me at the moment) were getting pretty old.
I'm not surprised they sold, but they had a son working there (big time into old Indians), I always figured he would get the shop ....

Yes Bikers Dream closed and the same staff is there from what I understand. I had several family members buy gift cards in December at $100 per certificate and then they closed the business shortly after. Find it hard to believe that they didn't know it was going under. The parts guy Lanny is the one who took the payments and is still working there. I talked to him and he said that they were not going to honor the gift certificates that I had because the new owner didn't buy the old business and they are not tied to each other in any way. I think thats bull**** because the old owners would have had to liquidate all the equipment and inventory and they should have notified people who had purchased gift certificates. Blah Blah Blah.....F them!

Back
Top Bottom