• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Motorcycle Mechanic Wanted

Yes Bikers Dream closed and the same staff is there from what I understand. I had several family members buy gift cards in December at $100 per certificate and then they closed the business shortly after. Find it hard to believe that they didn't know it was going under. The parts guy Lanny is the one who took the payments and is still working there. I talked to him and he said that they were not going to honor the gift certificates that I had because the new owner didn't buy the old business and they are not tied to each other in any way. I think thats bull**** because the old owners would have had to liquidate all the equipment and inventory and they should have notified people who had purchased gift certificates. Blah Blah Blah.....F them!

I hate it for ya, that is some BS!

sorry to hear about your experience at Bikers Dream. The new group that owns them I think is a larger chain based in Texas. Pretty sure a friend from FL is coming up to help at the new location, he's a good one (if you can call him that...).

as for the tire, if you just need a 280 changed, give Marietta Motorsports a call in Mariettta. Pretty sure Huey can do the 280 with no problem. He does mostly sport bike and jap/euro stuff but pretty sure he can do any size tires, as lots of the "custom" sport bikes were putting 280 and 300's on them with extended swingarms.

http://bbcracing.com/

they were a site support here for a while but I haven't seen his banner in a while but they are good folks over there...

There is a place on GA20 just before East Cherokee on the left if you are headed eastbound (towards Cumming).
Not sure of the name but they seem to stay busy with lots of bikes like yours (cruisers/Harleys).
Thats TF Hartman and thats what they do, come up to jasper on 5wy Bad moon cycles they do that too!

Harley dealers won't touch my bike. Killer creek told me they don't work on anything but harley because they didn't have the "specs"

Back
Top Bottom