• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

MOUNTAIN CRUISE for ODT MUSCLE CARS & RODS Saturday 14th nov 10am

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_15_f5b486b95bf3a15be375f9cecf186306.jpg
great pic of @DinkyDau and Me

My Mother passed away on Sept 25, 1995. My Father passed away on Jan 8, 1998. I would give everything i own just to be able to spend 10 minutes with either one of them. I know i will be with them one day in Heaven and that is very comforting for sure.

I had an Aunt, she was my Mothers sister, and she was like a second Mother to me. Her and my Uncle lived in Sharpsburg, just outside Newnan Ga. on Hwy 16. I loved them both very much. When my Aunt was in Coweta Gen Hosp, (I think that is what they call it now, My wife and i were going to ride our scooter down there that upcoming weekend to see her. Well i had an overbearing urge to go on Wednesday, three days earlier. This meant my wife and i both had to take off work to go. When we got there, my Uncle said to not be surprised if she doesn't recognize me. When i walked over to the bed, she looked at me, smiled and called me by my name and grabbed my hand and would not let go. Then she grabbed my wifes hand with her other and would not let go of her either. Late in the afternoon, we had to leave so we rode back home. About a half hour after we got home, i got a phone call that she had passed away...........Dadgum that was hard to type,,,,

My prayers include you and your family Bulljacket.
I lost my mom back in 1997 and now my dad, and I would give anything to have spent more time with them both. I have my wife, children, and grandchildren left now and I pray to God to please take me before he does any of them! My wife and I have been together 35 years and I don't know what in the world I'll do without her! I pray to God that I never have to find out!

wow man sorry to here that..best wishes to your family..come to the next one you will enjoy it! prayers for your family!
Thank You for your kind words! Yeah I love American Muscle Cars and always have! I had a completely restored 1961 2 door Chevrolet Impala Bubble top, but had to let her go to help cover my wife's medical bills a few years back. Man I loved that car, but I love my wife more! Look's like ya'll had fun!

Back
Top Bottom