• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

MOUNTAIN CRUISE for ODT MUSCLE CARS & RODS Saturday 14th nov 10am

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_11_15_cda5c85d72bd7fa49f79236228b8efbe.jpg

I want to apologize for not making it Saturday. I got up at 4 am and house was cold. Gas valve on central heat went out overnight. I went down to my shop built a fire in wood heater and got the motor and tranny bolted up in the truck I was working on by 8:30 am. But by the time I got the heat working it was too late. Captdave helped me out over the phone on what to do to get heat working until the new part comes in. I just went ahead and finished the engine install wiring and all the doo dads that had to be hooked up and put on.

got a definite from Dad he is going to bring the MGB... Sunday is his Birthday..everyone wish him happy Birthday!
That's great you spend time with your dad! I would've liked to have spent more time with my day but we lived over a four hour round trip from one another. Didn't get to go this weekend and I'm so sorry now because my brother called me yesterday morning to tell me he found my dad dead. He died in his sleep. So to any of you that still have your parents please spend as much time as you can with them!

That's great you spend time with your dad! I would've liked to have spent more time with my day but we lived over a four hour round trip from one another. Didn't get to go this weekend and I'm so sorry now because my brother called me yesterday morning to tell me he found my dad dead. He died in his sleep. So to any of you that still have your parents please spend as much time as you can with them!
AMEN! To That! So sorry to hear Bulljacket!!! Prayers for you and your family...

He is in the Lords hands now. So sorry for your loss, Prayer sent.

So sorry to hear about the passing of your Dad. You and your whole family are in my prayers. May God give you all understanding, comfort and strength during this difficult time.

Sorry to read about your Dad. I need to spend more time with mine.

My Mother passed away on Sept 25, 1995. My Father passed away on Jan 8, 1998. I would give everything i own just to be able to spend 10 minutes with either one of them. I know i will be with them one day in Heaven and that is very comforting for sure.

I had an Aunt, she was my Mothers sister, and she was like a second Mother to me. Her and my Uncle lived in Sharpsburg, just outside Newnan Ga. on Hwy 16. I loved them both very much. When my Aunt was in Coweta Gen Hosp, (I think that is what they call it now, My wife and i were going to ride our scooter down there that upcoming weekend to see her. Well i had an overbearing urge to go on Wednesday, three days earlier. This meant my wife and i both had to take off work to go. When we got there, my Uncle said to not be surprised if she doesn't recognize me. When i walked over to the bed, she looked at me, smiled and called me by my name and grabbed my hand and would not let go. Then she grabbed my wifes hand with her other and would not let go of her either. Late in the afternoon, we had to leave so we rode back home. About a half hour after we got home, i got a phone call that she had passed away...........Dadgum that was hard to type,,,,

My prayers include you and your family Bulljacket.

wow man sorry to here that..best wishes to your family..come to the next one you will enjoy it! prayers for your family!

Back
Top Bottom