• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

MOUNTAIN CRUISE for ODT MUSCLE CARS & RODS Saturday 14th nov 10am

Great Fun! GREAT WEATHER! GREAT to meet you guys!!!
Thanks Brad, for pulling this together! I got to meet @DinkyDau as a bonus!
And ahhhhhhhh yes "The Morgan"... Way Cool! @Lancekl
Only thing that would have made it perfect would have been a couple hundred rounds being fired into that bank full of pigs (at Pooles) with Dink yelling "Aloha Snackbar"
Sorry Brad, I let you down on the picture taking.
Who invited this city slicker?
Trust me, no city slicker... born in Carrollton, GA & 57 years later, Douglasville. :becky:
20151114_114804[1].jpg

Whoa, who's that fat guy in the black tshirt in those pics? Wait one....oh that's me. Those diet Cokes are definitely not working for me. I don't think that was diet bbq i had today either. I don't know why my wife stays with me.
hahahahaha..it will be alright and Thanks for the tread starter that got all this rollin..saw the vettes going up glad you guys came back in one piece..you all were good company today !

Great Fun! GREAT WEATHER! GREAT to meet you guys!!!
Thanks Brad, for pulling this together! I got to meet @DinkyDau as a bonus!
And ahhhhhhhh yes "The Morgan"... Way Cool! @Lancekl
Only thing that would have made it perfect would have been a couple hundred rounds being fired into that bank full of pigs (at Pooles) with Dink yelling "Aloha Snackbar"
Sorry Brad, I let you down on the picture taking.
Who invited this city slicker?
Trust me, no city slicker... born in Carrollton, GA & 57 years later, Douglasville. :becky:
View attachment 591743
thank you Ed glad you were able to stay as long as ya did..Carollton..know any of those Walker boys down there? may be a spring event in the works if my motor holds out

Back
Top Bottom