• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

MOUNTAIN CRUISE for ODT MUSCLE CARS & RODS Saturday 14th nov 10am

It is basically a shotgun shooting competition. You bring your shotgun, we give you a shell to shoot (bird shot) and you shoot at a target. The person who lands a piece of shot closest to the bullseye wins the prize. It involves a moderate amount of skill, but some luck because no one can control where all that shot is going. It is a fun event, I can promise you that. We are selling BBQ from Williamson Bros. at the event for lunch too for any stragglers. I have posted a thread here on ODT about it and you can look it up on face book by searching "TKA Turkey Shoot Fundraiser".

are y'all gonna be there at waffle house at 9 waiting till 10 to head out ?

I was trying to get to the waffle house around 9:30 to get a bite before we headed over to the publix starting point. But not sure if we'll have enough time since we're leaving gwinnett at 9 now. I'm still going to try, but my buddy has low gears in his Camaro. He can't go too fast on the expressway.

Last edited:
i know how that is ! my 5.9 cummins 5 speed manual is pretty high rpm just trying to go 75-80 to keep up with crazy drivers, if you go any slower like legal speeds it becomes dangerous.. I hope to see y'all there in the morning. its getting late and if its really cold in the morning i am not gonna wanna get on my bike. Maybe everyone can have a lunch meet and greet at Gustons Grille at trickum & 92 . they have awesome burgers. i think the manager is an ODT memeber. riding around even on a beautiful day won't let us all talk guns and get to know each other.

I was trying to get to the waffle house around 9:30 to get a bite before we headed over to the publix staying point. But not sure if we'll have enough time since we're leaving gwinnett at 9 now. I'm still going to try, but my buddy has low gears in his Camaro. He can't go too fast on the expressway.

Back
Top Bottom