• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

MOUNTAIN CRUISE for ODT MUSCLE CARS & RODS Saturday 14th nov 10am

I'm coming, but my buddy said he's running 30 minutes behind. I've been sitting at this gas station for 20 minutes already. 2 friends that have mustangs backed out , they're mustang owners so it's to be expected.

Thanks guys for a great cruise EVILWS6 EVILWS6 , Evils Friend Jeff, @payneed, @galvatron Lancekl Lancekl , @roundhouse,My Dad,Dustin @woodstock made a brief appearance,And ODT rock star DinkyDau DinkyDau made it to colonel Pooles to shake hands meet everyone..Thanks Dink it was an honor and a pleasure! as it was a pleasure to meet and drive with you guys.. had a great time.going to upload some pics. Thanks -Brad

Last edited:
Thanks guys for a great cruise EVILWS6 EVILWS6 , Evils Friend, @payneed, @galvatron Lancekl Lancekl , @roundhouse,My Dad,Dustin @woodstock made a brief appearance,And ODT rock star DinkyDau DinkyDau made it to colonel Pooles to shake hands meet everyone..Thanks Dink it was an honor and a pleasure! as it was a pleasure to meet and drive with you guys.. had a great time.going to upload some pics. Thanks -Brad
Brad is was indeed my honor to meet all of you! Rock Star? I am just a worn out old man, that enjoys meeting like mine Friends..Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to meet all of you.

GEDC5134.JPG

Back
Top Bottom