• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Mr. green jeans experience while hunting.

What other exceptions would you like to make to fees that facilitate public access to the outdoors?
Break out the paddles or quit being so cheap. Preferably both. :p
I have a small 10' 'bass tender" type boat I use a trolling motor on to fish a few local lakes. I haven't used it in probably 4 years. Register it every year. I consider it a contribution to WRD.

Good for you :lol: Lots of people in this country don't mind paying taxes for things they think are important :thumb:

Good for you :lol: Lots of people in this country don't mind paying taxes for things they think are important :thumb:
Yep. Public access to the publicly owned woods and waterways is very important to me. Then there's those that want the other guy to foot the bill. I tend to not agree with them as they often fall into a particular political group, but not always.
Also have a wildlife plate on my truck. I'm an idiot.

Yep. Public access to the publicly owned woods and waterways is very important to me. Then there's those that want the other guy to foot the bill. I tend to not agree with them as they often fall into a particular political group, but not always.
Also have a wildlife plate on my truck. I'm an idiot.
Public access around here is a man made trail to the river. There's an easy way to pay for boat ramps and parking areas. Its called a user fee system where people who actually use the area pay to park.

:lol: if you think anything more than a fraction of 1% of your boat registration goes towards anything other than waste.

Also, you seriously believe a piece of plastic with a electric motor strapped to it should require registration from the government? I guess everyone is a statist in there own special way.

Public access around here is a man made trail to the river. There's an easy way to pay for boat ramps and parking areas. Its called a user fee system where people who actually use the area pay to park.

:lol: if you think anything more than a fraction of 1% of your boat registration goes towards anything other than waste.

Also, you seriously believe a piece of plastic with a electric motor strapped to it should require registration from the government? I guess everyone is a statist in there own special way.
Yeah, nobody female dogs about user fees. :lol: No, what I think is people will justify not paying their way in a myriad of ways. Quit being such a cheap bastage or go buy a private lake or break out the paddles then you don't have to worry about the man asking you to pay your way! :boink:

Yeah, nobody female dogs about user fees. :lol: No, what I think is people will justify not paying their way in a myriad of ways. Quit being such a cheap bastage or go buy a private lake or break out the paddles then you don't have to worry about the man asking you to pay your way! :boink:

No thanks, think ill continue living life on the edge trolling down the kings river un registered.
giphy.gif

What time is legal shooting light anyways...just curious as to one person says is legal
A few differences based on game but for the vast majority, 30 minutes sunrise to 30 minutes after sunset. In most situations, darker than you could see to take a safe shot anyway. On cloudy days, WAY darker.

Back
Top Bottom