• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Music Midtown cancelled ?

First off, public land means the public owns it. Your for profit event should not be able to dictate what the public has a legal right to do. Don't like it? Find a private venue and go there. Then have at it.

Secondly, if you're going to say no guns, you better have metal detectors and pat downs at the door, as well as a secure perimeter around the event (I'm not saying fences, I'm saying walls).

Regardless, I wouldn't go to this event because Midtown is a sh*thole and being prevented from carrying limits my ability to protect myself in transit between my car and the event.

In the end, this has been a non-issue since 2016. I'm guessing there is some political play going on to try and gain votes for the gap tooth hippo. But then again, most of these people who were going would be voting for her fat ass anyways.

I don’t think I said that. The guy who’s got this as a personal crusade posted on Reddit to claim victory, then slunk off when the reaction wasn’t favorable. Is he on here,well, maybe.

All is see here is folks dunking on this particular event because they don’t like the lineup (to the tenor of “it’s their music not mine”). That misses that *all* of the festivals now and future that sell tickets and are in public spaces may go away due to insurance requirements and entertainer contracts. Or maybe they go to a ****ty parking lot instead of somewhere with trees and grass (I did Shaky on the asphalt at Atlantic Station and it sucked by comparison) because we can’t have nice things.
and explain why we cant have nice things............................C'mon now, why cant we have nice things?

Especially carried by law abiding, licensed individuals ! The horror !
1659455258224.png

This is what they are worried about despite him being a statistically insignificant anomaly. They have been programed by anti gun media surrogates to believe this happens 100x more than it actually does.

Back
Top Bottom