My 2cents worth.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClassicBlue

Default rank <5000 posts
Friends don’t let friends buy cheap guns!
431   0
Reaction score
Would it be too much to have members of ODT community who's obvious purpose for being on this site is to sell ammo, to have them moved to the dealer section?

After all, what's the difference? Aside from one having a business license and one does not.

I don't care if somebody makes money. If it's clear your soul purpose for being here is to run a business, then you should be in the dealer section.

This is how i use my ignore list.

i116.photobucket.com_albums_o7_DaVilleAge_i_told_you_so.jpg

Would it be too much to have members of ODT community who's obvious purpose for being on this site is to sell ammo, to have them moved to the dealer section?

After all, what's the difference? Aside from one having a business license and one does not.

Well, there you have it. Selling ammo, guns, ducks, mules whatever does not necessarily constitute a business.

[/B]

Well, there you have it. Selling ammo, guns, ducks, mules whatever does not necessarily constitute a business.

So I guess setting up a stand and selling produce doesn't either? The only difference is one has a physical location and one uses a web site.

Again "who's obvious purpose for being on this site is to sell ammo"

What difference would it possibly make? Would it somehow vindicate their actions in your eyes if it said "dealer" under the screen name?

The only purpose of the dealers' section that I see is it lets buyers know there will a 4473.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom