My 2cents worth.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I joined this site, I joined it to find guns I wanted and buy, and to sell some that I no longer wanted. It was obvious that I was going to buy and sell. I understand that if you buy something to turn and round and sell it, it angers some on here. They call them "flippers" and other words not nearly as nice. But if there was no market for them to sell, they would not be selling. Turns out, there are a lot of buyers on here for what they are selling. I don't buy from them, but it is not my place to tell people how to conduct themselves on the internet.

Regardless of our differences, don't forget the ODT Annual Meet and Greet is June 9th at Sweetwater Park. I hope everyone will attend.

What difference would it possibly make? Would it somehow vindicate their actions in your eyes if it said "dealer" under the screen name?

The only purpose of the dealers' section that I see is it lets buyers know there will a 4473.

Plenty of dealers on here sell nonFirearm an have the dealer tag.

When I joined this site, I joined it to find guns I wanted and buy, and to sell some that I no longer wanted. It was obvious that I was going to buy and sell. I understand that if you buy something to turn and round and sell it, it angers some on here. They call them "flippers" and other words not nearly as nice. But if there was no market for them to sell, they would not be selling. Turns out, there are a lot of buyers on here for what they are selling. I don't buy from them, but it is not my place to tell people how to conduct themselves on the internet.

Regardless of our differences, don't forget the ODT Annual Meet and Greet is June 9th at Sweetwater Park. I hope everyone will attend.

Angry or not a dealer is a dealer.

When the ammo sources and prices get back to normal then this will be a non issue. Next time stock up and be prepared.
Only reason people don't have the ammo at the price they want is there own lack of preparation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom