• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

My cat went to heaven today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was telling my wife about ya'll losing your cat and she got sad too. We have an old pom-chi that's gettin on up in age and dreadin the day but for now she's still like a ninja dog or something at 13yrs old she whoops the **** out'a our king charles spaniel. Anyway, it might be to soon but there's always kittens in my back yard if you want one? My neighbors turn'em loose out there and they multiply like bored rabbits. My youngest girl might be able to catch one? I usually throw food off our back deck to'em but the other day I went down there to give'em a ham bone and them ********'s chased me all over the yard. My daughter has got 1 or 2 to come to her though ; they ain't house broken and I wouldn't shoot a gun while holdin'em but they are kinda cute. Let me know if you want one

thanks y’all
My husband made her a cross and she will be buried up on the hill on our property in the morning
Ordered a kitty cat solar angel today

Ghost was always a busy cat she has always been a inside cat only
When I get groceries every week or any deliveries she always had to sit in the boxes or dig thru the bags of groceries
This pic was last Friday
Went to palmettomoon palmettomoon favorite Macon gun shop and picked this up and of course ghost had to come and see what was new

Many thanks to y’all

09815527-2336-4091-AD62-4EE1F3870A42.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom