• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My CC PERMIT DENIED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then you will probably have to hire a lawyer who actually knows what he is doing, and that seems to be out of favor on the ODT.

This times 100!

Why someone will try to cheap out when his freedoms and rights are involved just totally escapes me.

Next they will try to save some bucks doing brain surgery on themselves because they found a youtube on it.

I had to apply for one in a new county, someone there has my same name who stays in trouble so it got held up until someone from the court contacted me asking me questions. My whole thing was, we don't have the same middle name and we definitely have different socials....how can you still mistake me for him?

Reactions: MIC
I had to apply for one in a new county, someone there has my same name who stays in trouble so it got held up until someone from the court contacted me asking me questions. My whole thing was, we don't have the same middle name and we definitely have different socials....how can you still mistake me for him?
Federal incompetence knows no end. Not related to GWCL but growing up my Dad had the same name as a guy in town who had terrible credit and was in debt to the IRS. We got calls nonstop, despite my Dad clearly demonstrating that he had a different SSN than the other guy. Finally stopped after Dad threatened legal action for harassment.

Some reports omit that stuff. First name and Last name are what they go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom