• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My COVID log

Day 1: woke up to low grade fever (100.4) and a typical (for me) headache. This is my normal time of year for a sinus infection so that was my first thought. My daughter had tested herself yesterday with a CVS rapid kit and was positive. I bought one just to rule it out but I showed positive too. Fast forward to 1:00 this afternoon, I signed in to a local med stop for a Dr. given test hoping my home kit was a false positive. Well 4 hours later I finally got my second test which was also positive. Not feeling bad today but they prescribed azithromycin and steroid. I’m also taking zinc, vitamin D and vitamin C.
I just finished my 2 weeks with covid this past Thursday. The best thing to do is the Vitamins with ibuprofen I took mine first thing every morning and that was my only treatment. It took a full 2 weeks to get over

The worst part for me was the fatigue and body aches they come on hard and lasted 3-4 days, but the fatigue will stay for a while. I’m still not at full tilt so make sure you take it easy. Also fluids, fluids, and yes more fluids.

Prayers for a speedy recovery!

Family is taking C, D3, E, and zinc every day. We loaded up on vitamins at Costco the other day.

Appreciate the info on the quercetin. I've been hearing about that one.

The odds are in your favor OP. 98.3% survival rate. Even better news is that the survival rate over the last 28 days is even 3 times better!

Will keep you in my prayers. Mine lasted a week. Chills, bodyaches, fever, headache and fatigue. Got it from my son-in-law and daughter. We all survived. You will too.

Back
Top Bottom