• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My nephew is looking for a quality barrel and slide for his Shield M&P 2.0

GAK9

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
He’s inundated by all the websites that sell them and needs a recommendation for good quality products, without breaking the bank.

He likes the pistol itself, but he’s not happy with the slide and barrel. He didn’t really give me any more details. Also, he lives in Texas, not GA.

This.

WHY does he not like the S&W slide and barrel?

As a gunsmith/Armorer, I get sick of looking at folks' firearms that were perfectly fine BEFORE they swapped out perfectly good factory parts with a lot of aftermarket trash.

This.

WHY does he not like the S&W slide and barrel?

As a gunsmith/Armorer, I get sick of looking at folks' firearms that were perfectly fine BEFORE they swapped out perfectly good factory parts with a lot of aftermarket trash.
So you're saying it's Glocks fault my gold barrel I bought out of some guys back pocket at the gunshow doesn't chamber rounds. Perfection. Should have made their guns more perfecter for my quality parts to upgrade.

So you're saying it's Glocks fault my gold barrel I bought out of some guys back pocket at the gunshow doesn't chamber rounds. Perfection. Should have made their guns more perfecter for my quality parts to upgrade.

Guy came in yesterday. "When I put my aftermarket comp on my G19, it won't cycle. What should I do?"

I replied, "Take the comp off."

These people treating their guns like fashion pieces reminds me of a story about the Creole saying a handgun was your mojo and the more blinged out it was, the stronger the mojo.

Thanks for all the replies. For some reason, I didn’t get notice of these replies, even though I am subscribed to the thread, so I thought it was a dead thread. I’ll call him today and ask him the above questions and post his answers.

Back
Top Bottom