• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My prayer's have been answered

With all this humidity it took till today for the first coat to dry. I didn’t like the way the letters sorta washed out so I played with that before doing a second coat. Finished product won’t be shiny, it’s just wet.

9D7A654B-FC7A-4328-BAA9-AD6C68863EB4.jpeg
3A19032C-7DE8-49D1-A71C-55CEAE26D796.jpeg
2B196AF6-CF21-4171-94DA-6EE8D5BBECB8.jpeg

I’m planning on about 8-10 coats. As long as I don’t obsess and sand coats off everytime we may cross the finish line. Lol.

Today I didn’t like the letters so I sanded them. Still didn’t like them so I stained a couple. Didn’t like that so I sanded it off. While sanding I figured out I liked them with some leftover stain residue so I stained them all and then sanded most of the stain off again. I think it’s right now but won’t know for sure till the top coat drys.

I’m planning on about 8-10 coats. As long as I don’t obsess and sand coats off everytime we may cross the finish line. Lol.

Today I didn’t like the letters so I sanded them. Still didn’t like them so I stained a couple. Didn’t like that so I sanded it off. While sanding I figured out I liked them with some leftover stain residue so I stained them all and then sanded most of the stain off again. I think it’s right now but won’t know for sure till the top coat drys.

OCD is a bitch! Lol...I got it too.

Awesome thing you're doing crippen crippen !

Kudos to all the guys helping you also. I'm impressed.

Those letters really Pop, with the partial lighter coloring..Your Sir are an Animal! And I am humbled by having such good friends as you!

Back
Top Bottom