• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My prayer's have been answered

Fantastic!! I am so glad to hear this. I could tell from how you have spoken (written) about His sign that it has great meaning and importance to you. So glad it’s getting a second shot and I cannot wait to see it restored and hanging back in it’s place soon!

It says just as much about the Man you are DD. As nice as them fellers are, they wouldn't do this for just anyone. You are definitely a good un. Congrats.
Much thanks but I am just a worn out old Vet that has been blessed, with many Brothers and friends of the ODT..I am Humbled..

I sure hope @crippen can work his magic on it. He said it may take a couple of months for it to dry and then be able to apply the epoxy. I can’t wait to see the final product! The center of the sign still seems pretty solid even though the top and bottom has some rot. Y’all keep your fingers crossed!

I sure hope @crippen can work his magic on it. He said it may take a couple of months for it to dry and then be able to apply the epoxy. I can’t wait to see the final product! The center of the sign still seems pretty solid even though the top and bottom has some rot. Y’all keep your fingers crossed!

Wes great seeing you today and meeting JT..Please thank him again for me..I don't care how long it takes if it can be saved..May you and your family have a wonderful and safe independence day!

Back
Top Bottom