• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My prayer's have been answered

This is just fun stuff for me like hunting or fishing or goofing off. I think the sign is going to come back quite nicely. It's going to take a while to get dry enough to do something with but I feel pretty good about it. We shall see...Great meeting all three of you guys today and your better half as well DD.
I am truly humbled at what your trying to do..Can't thank you enough whether it works or not..May you and your family have a wonderful and safe Independence day..And it was great to finally meet you today!

It’s in my paint booth now so we can paint it hot pink just like you ask.

9785E147-0D57-44B6-98FB-2C9ECAFDEFAC.jpeg

It’s in my paint booth now so we can paint it hot pink just like you ask.

View attachment 1680975

I have some rusty chicken coop metal roofing if want to use it for protecting the top of the sign. I have some that is sealed and can rip it to fit. Great job guys. Nice jesture for DD. Good Man here
tin2.jpg

I have some rusty chicken coop metal roofing if want to use it for protecting the top of the sign. I have some that is sealed and can rip it to fit. Great job guys. Nice jesture for DD. Good Man here
Most kind Brother!! I do also, but from what I understand it won't need it..It will last much longer than me!! Thanks for the offer and thought!

Back
Top Bottom