• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My surprise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man..this just gets better and better. If you haven't left negative feedback yet I would think now would be the time to do so. And sounds like you need to inspect the inventory more thoroughly next time you do a trade.

I emailed him this morning. I am gong t give him a chance to respond. As I said, I don't think he knew. At least, I would like to believe that.

Luke

I emailed him this morning. I am gong t give him a chance to respond. As I said, I don't think he knew. At least, I would like to believe that.

Luke

i think you would like to believe that just cause it makes you feel better! Damn that sux dood , in this case i probably woulda kicked somebodies a$$ . . since i was just shorted a couple hundred bucks!!

Sooooooo, for everyone that thinks all transactions here are "buyer beware," how do you feel about this one? He had a chance to inspect it before hand, is the seller in the wrong at all?

Sooooooo, for everyone that thinks all transactions here are "buyer beware," how do you feel about this one? He had a chance to inspect it before hand, is the seller in the wrong at all?

i like to alway look at the barrells , for wear, scratches , not to mention that's where alot of information is about the gun. It bein a rifle 75-80% of attention should have been focused on the barrell area for the reasons mentioned above, now since it's not what he thought the seller is at fault and should make it right!

Found my before pics.

i256.photobucket.com_albums_hh162_Lukeminix_smartphonepics210.jpg

i256.photobucket.com_albums_hh162_Lukeminix_smartphonepics209.jpg

i256.photobucket.com_albums_hh162_Lukeminix_smartphonepics208.jpg

i256.photobucket.com_albums_hh162_Lukeminix_smartphonepics167.jpg

While I wasn't very keen on the idea of the para cord on the barrel, I did rationalize it out to be a good way to prevent burns from a heated barrel. I have a cousin that has remnants of a burn scar from over twenty years ago from a hot Mini barrel. It was obvious at the point of trade that the "choke" was not a compensator but I thought it might have been a flash suppressor of some kind. Not being a "shotgun hunting" guy, it just didn't dawn on me that it was a choke tube. I figured that I could live with the ornament to have the bull barrel that I was looking for. All in all, it was nicely done. The Metal sleeve inside diameter was a little bigger then the barrel diameter, so the engineer that designed it used rubber O rings to stabilize it and epoxied it to the gas tube plate (?). It made the barrel look proportional to the rest of the rifle with the tactical stock installed. And it, also covered the threaded barrel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom