• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Mystic" 9mm Group buy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. I'll bite.

I dont have any suppressor yet. I'm trying to set up a trust now with a local lawyer, but he's very hesitant and not responding to me in a timely manner. Should I just do the trust with the Quicken software? How are you guys handling the paperwork side of things?

What do I do to get started?? Write a check?

Go ahead and contact caw308 and make your payment. The supressors will have to be made and that will give you plenty of time to get your trust in order before they arrive and you have to send in paperwork to the ATF.

COME ON FOLKS. JUST A FEW MORE NEEDED. THIS IS A GREAT DEAL!!

Okay. I'll bite.

I dont have any suppressor yet. I'm trying to set up a trust now with a local lawyer, but he's very hesitant and not responding to me in a timely manner. Should I just do the trust with the Quicken software? How are you guys handling the paperwork side of things?

vinhtvu2,
Just sent you a PM with the address for Christian Armory Works. Same PM he sent me. I also included the booster that I wanted 1/2" x 28" along with my basic information. This is my first suppressor as well. I am waiting to see if this actually happens before I set up a trust. Just like ga_trucklvr said it will take some time before we send in our forms.

Okay. I'll bite.

There are free trust document examples posted in the NFA section that have been known to work. Quiet Riot Firearms has a trust connection, so does CAW308, or you could use quicken will maker

Count me down for one then. I'll see if a co-worker of mine want one as well. I doubt it for him since he just bought a 300 can. But he might want a serviceable can.

I'll send my check out this weekend.

Any updates?
No, just waiting on a couple people who said they have sent money last week. I'll update in a as soon as it changes..
I figured this would have been a HUGE deal, I guess alot of people are bitter clinger's, of their wallets!

No, just waiting on a couple people who said they have sent money last week. I'll update in a as soon as it changes..
I figured this would have been a HUGE deal, I guess alot of people are bitter clinger's, of their wallets!

James- You did receive my check, right? Never know with the post office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom