• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Mystic" 9mm Group buy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to get my trust done this week so I can send it all together, but I'll just go ahead and send the check for it now. When I get done with the trust and all that stuff, I'll send that separate.

I was trying to get my trust done this week so I can send it all together, but I'll just go ahead and send the check for it now. When I get done with the trust and all that stuff, I'll send that separate.

I won't need your trust papers, you will send a copy once notarized with a copy of your trust to the BATFE, along w/ the $200 stamp fee.
All I will need from you is an email on how your trust is written and a address associated with it!

Who else is on the fence?? With very little time left, don't let this great chance to own The Best Multi host suppressor pass you by!

its not in CAW's interest to get serial numbers and send out form 4's. sending out a form 4 before their form 3s clear can lead to some unwanted attention from the ATF and delay the process further. Buy the thing at a retarded good price and forget about it. once may rolls around and you slap it on your favorite gun you will forget all about that 9 month wait. i just dropped $650 on a 308 can group buy that i wont see until march, maybe.

Actually, you can get a form 4 approved before a form 3. My form 4 was approved before a form 3. So for sure if you file form 3 and form 4 at same time, it'll definately get approved.

WRONG! How do I transfer to you,(Form 4) if the Form 3 Dlr to Dlr, has not cleared the ATF? If your Form 4 hits my examiners desk before the DLR to DLR transfer, your form will be sent back! And since they made a mistake and did allow a transfer on a form 4 to clear before the form 3, you are subject to have the item confiscated as contraban. They have on many occasions found an error and then went back and collected the item! So I will not do ANYTHING, that risk me and customers that I'm aware of..

WRONG! How do I transfer to you,(Form 4) if the Form 3 Dlr to Dlr, has not cleared the ATF? If your Form 4 hits my examiners desk before the DLR to DLR transfer, your form will be sent back! And since they made a mistake and did allow a transfer on a form 4 to clear before the form 3, you are subject to have the item confiscated as contraban. They have on many occasions found an error and then went back and collected the item! So I will not do ANYTHING, that risk me and customers that I'm aware of..

Yeah I believe the backlogged and such is a big roll in the mistake. I thought also too that once a form 4 pends, it will void any other forms submitted in the same location. Hopefully this is an easy AND QUICK fix... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom