• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Mystic" 9mm Group buy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be working Saturday at the rimfire shoot location and as soon as I can, I will see if anyone had a last minute payment sent in to us. I figured we would have had the 10 buyers in the first 2 weeks. Shows what I know. :D

I will be working Saturday at the rimfire shoot location and as soon as I can, I will see if anyone had a last minute payment sent in to us. I figured we would have had the 10 buyers in the first 2 weeks. Shows what I know. :D
Any chance you'll be able to order whatever's left in the event that we don't get to 10? If it's financially possible, then a couple stragglers would be able to get in on the deal later on.

If not, go ahead and use my payment to order me a SilencerCo 22 Sparrow. :thumb:

Any chance you'll be able to order whatever's left in the event that we don't get to 10? If it's financially possible, then a couple stragglers would be able to get in on the deal later on.

If not, go ahead and use my payment to order me a SilencerCo 22 Sparrow. :thumb:

If I had a few more weeks I would be in, but my trip to New York screwed this one up for me

Can I get in on this before the deadline? Is it possible to email a picture of the check or give you the bank/routing numbers to avoid CC fees so I can get in before it ends? Thanks!

UPDATE
Ok guys, we had the deadline yesterday and have (8) buyers. Several of you emailed me asking if I would wait a little longer so others could jump in on this smoking hot deal. I do not want anyone to feel they have missed the lowest price anyone has seen on this Mystic Multi-host suppressor, so I will give it a few more weeks!
Mystic2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom