• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Mystic" 9mm Group buy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Liberty starts the form 3's to me, they will start with our S/N in production, i.e. lead times.
The form from them to me should be done before the cans finish in production.. Part of doing a group buy.
Then I'll send you guys some S/N's. :-)
Wait you mean the production should be done right before the form 3 approves... Right? Don't mfg have to do form 2 to even get permission to build. So I'm sure form 2 will be approved, then they start production and while production is being made, they file form 3 to you and that's when you have the SN. So realistic you would have the SN when form 3 is pending...

We manufactures don't ask permission to build. We print form 2's then start form 3 if another dealer wants a NFA item, then start working.

We will have the Mystic along with other suppressor from Liberty at the Rimfire match Saturday for demo after the match.

We have our tenth buyer now. :becky:

We will be placing eveyone's checks into the bank for them to clear and once that takes place we will order some Mystics next week!
I want to thank all our buyers for making this happen and I hope we can have many more group buys.

We have our tenth buyer now. :becky:

We will be placing eveyone's checks into the bank for them to clear and once that takes place we will order some Mystics next week!
I want to thank all our buyers for making this happen and I hope we can have many more group buys.

How long for checks to clear! Don't need more time into the timeline. Can you go ahead and place order?

liberty has the order . No fear this is moving forward..
We notified them we have the buyers, just waiting to clear the bank from us to them is what I should have said..

Last edited:
You should arrange something with the new upcoming suppressors. Silencerco Saker and AAC SR5/7. If you can preorder and have it ready so you could have enough inventory for sale. I know prices wont be a deal but atleast you'll have enough to sell. I know once they release, dealers will be sold out left and right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom