• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

"Mystic" 9mm Group buy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to jump on this deal. Just that wait time... Errr

Someone please explain the timeline for me.

1. After everyone has paid. CAW will order the Suppressors.
2. We have to wait 10 to 16 weeks for Liberty to build the Suppressors.
3. Then CAW sends off Form 3's which takes about 3 weeks.
4. Then we send out our Form 4's which takes about 6 months.

Best case we are 9 1/2 to 10 months out.

Am I correct? I thought that once we paid that CAW could get the serial numbers from Liberty and send in his Form 3's. Once Approved then we could send in our Form 4's. Forgive me I am a newbie but want to learn and understand. I am in but want to know what I am looking at. I should have asked this before!!

Someone please explain the timeline for me.

1. After everyone has paid. CAW will order the Suppressors.
2. We have to wait 10 to 16 weeks for Liberty to build the Suppressors.
3. Then CAW sends off Form 3's which takes about 3 weeks.
4. Then we send out our Form 4's which takes about 6 months.

Best case we are 9 1/2 to 10 months out.

Am I correct? I thought that once we paid that CAW could get the serial numbers from Liberty and send in his Form 3's. Once Approved then we could send in our Form 4's. Forgive me I am a newbie but want to learn and understand. I am in but want to know what I am looking at. I should have asked this before!!

Yes. Correct. Usually if the item is being shipped and approved on form 3, dealer can start form 4.

You can't file form 4 and form 3 at same time because only one form per serial and examiner will see that another form is already in process with the same serial, that will cause a denial on one of the form.

Honestly it won't be that bad, form 4s are running 5 months door to door. Assistant examiners are staying for a while so things will be caught up down to 4 months and so on.

When Liberty starts the form 3's to me, they will start with our S/N in production, i.e. lead times.
The form from them to me should be done before the cans finish in production.. Part of doing a group buy.
Then I'll send you guys some S/N's. :-)

When Liberty starts the form 3's to me, they will start with our S/N in production, i.e. lead times.
The form from them to me should be done before the cans finish in production.. Part of doing a group buy.
Then I'll send you guys some S/N's. :-)

Will you complete the Form 4's and all we need to do is sign, add the $200 tax, and mail it to ATF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom