• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

National signing day...

Stay out of THIS thread! This is about actual football. Not pass on 2nd and goal from the 1 with the championship on the line pretend football.

I actually found myself for the first time ever enjoying college football more than the Pros this year. The sheer number of college teams and the dramatic rise and fall a team can make in a single year makes it compelling.

I actually found myself for the first time ever enjoying college football more than the Pros this year. The sheer number of college teams and the dramatic rise and fall a team can make in a single year makes it compelling.
There's no comparison. Pro atheletes are certainly the cream of the crop when it comes to abilities obviously but yeah as far as the sportsmanship, history, traditions etc... not even in the same 'league'. :)

Reactions: WWG
There's no comparison. Pro atheletes are certainly the cream of the crop when it comes to abilities obviously but yeah as far as the sportsmanship, history, traditions etc... not even in the same 'league'. :)

No doubt. Go to a UGA game and compare that atmosphere and passion to that of a Falcon's game. It's sad actually.

No doubt. Go to a UGA game and compare that atmosphere and passion to that of a Falcon's game. It's sad actually.
Been there done that both. No comparison. Of course the UGA game was when LSU was in town and LSU won so granted the 'atmosphere' probably wasn't what the locals vaunt but hey... stuff happens. ;)
I want to try and make every SEC venue but not making much progress so far. :mmph:
Just LSU, Ole Miss, Auburn, Bama, and UGA.
LSU expanded their stadium prior to last year. At 102,321 the capacity now puts it in the top 10 stadiums in the WORLD...... but only third in the SEC! :pound:

Back
Top Bottom