• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NcSTAR optics any good?

Iron sights > cheap Chinese optics

If you can't afford a decent optic just run irons. Everything China sells is garbage including holosun.

I've never understood the Holosun worship. Folks be bitching about Biden selling out to the Chinee but bolt this **** on top of their damn guns. Don't make no sense to me.

Iron sights > cheap Chinese optics

If you can't afford a decent optic just run irons. Everything China sells is garbage including holosun.
I learned that if I want a name brand optic and can't afford something high end, I buy a Vector Optics dot. Very few people know they manufacture the dots for all the name brands y'all are paying for. They just slap a different logo on the side before it leaves the factory.

I learned that if I want a name brand optic and can't afford something high end, I buy a Vector Optics dot. Very few people know they manufacture the dots for all the name brands y'all are paying for. They just slap a different logo on the side before it leaves the factory.

Still Chinese stuff.

Do better.

I've never understood the Holosun worship. Folks be bitching about Biden selling out to the Chinee but bolt this **** on top of their damn guns. Don't make no sense to me.

When trijicon starts putting stuff out with the same features as Holosun in the same general price point I’ll buy it. Where did you computer come from? Your phone you’re posting this from?

Very few people know they manufacture the dots for all the name brands y'all are paying for. They just slap a different logo on the side before it leaves the factory.
GCD0BNJboAAreAw.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom