• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NcSTAR optics any good?

I've never understood the Holosun worship. Folks be bitching about Biden selling out to the Chinee but bolt this **** on top of their damn guns. Don't make no sense to me.
No fn st. The gun community has very few actual values.

Traded for a pistol with a beat to **** RMR off here last year. It was a 2011 model and absolutely beat to ****. Really didn't pay anything for it because the gun itself was what I was trading for.
Green Dot was still visible but little green specs all over the glass was kinda annoying. Useable but annoying.

Sent it in to trijicon to see if they could repair it, they just sent me a new one no questions asked.

It's trijicon or nothing for me.

Fatal_Bert Fatal_Bert 300_whisper 300_whisper
Give this video a watch and let me know your thoughts.

Honestly didn't watch it. I assume it's something about all Chinese dots being made in the same factory or something. Probably some truth to that but if you have no interest in Chinese dots then it doesn't really matter.
It's Trijicon, aim-point, or eotech for me.

For budget optics I like Primary Arms stuff. They're the only place I'm looking at for Chinese stuff, and that's mostly just because they are quality company that I trust.

Honestly didn't watch it. I assume it's something about all Chinese dots being made in the same factory or something. Probably some truth to that but if you have no interest in Chinese dots then it doesn't really matter.
It's Trijicon, aim-point, or eotech for me.

For budget optics I like Primary Arms stuff. They're the only place I'm looking at for Chinese stuff, and that's mostly just because they are quality company that I trust.
Yep, right on the money there. Sometimes I just need a dot for a range toy.
I have plenty of good quality stuff as well (Trijicon and Eotech) on firearms that I depend on.

Back
Top Bottom