• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need 300 BLK suppressor suggestion for PDW

Since we are so close if you want to meet up and shoot mine before buying let me know.
We could prolly work something out.

Yeah that sounds good. I'd have to get in touch with you. What range do you go to?

What ammo do you run? Both plinking and subsonic?

Just shoot me a PM. We could go wherever, maybe GA Firing Line.
I dont get out a lot to shoot.
I roll my own subs.

Yea me neither but I'll contact you when I do.

Yea it seems a lot of people reload 300blk. Do you know how much per round you're at?

If you're scavenging brass, sounds about right. Most of that expense is just the bullet. Looking at MidwayUSA most .30 cal bullets cost .35-.40/rd regularly. If you get factory seconds or catch a sale you can do better. Then you have a couple pennies for primer and a couple pennies for powder, and your time/labor.

If you're scavenging brass, sounds about right. Most of that expense is just the bullet. Looking at MidwayUSA most .30 cal bullets cost .35-.40/rd regularly. If you get factory seconds or catch a sale you can do better. Then you have a couple pennies for primer and a couple pennies for powder, and your time/labor.

What kind of powder is good? Primers I've aways used CCI

No experience with .300BO, I've only been loading .308 Win subs using either 147gr FMJ or 208gr AMAX, for those loads I've been using either Trailboss or Titegroup.

Looking at Hodgdon's site for heavy .300BO loads they show the following powders for loads with 208-230gr bullets:
IMR 4198
IMR 4227
Winchester 296
Hodgdon H110
Hodgdon Lil'gun
Hodgdon H4198
Hodgdon CFE BLK

Back
Top Bottom