• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a range

I just looked at it on Facebook doesn’t seem to be more than 300.
Yes, Chris can set you up at 300 yards, that is his max range. He allows you to shoot it cross corners on the lot to get that distance, but he'd have to clear shooters off the range if anyone else is there. It's not a busy range most of the time, but I'd recommend contact with him prior to going out to make sure there isn't anything going on there that day. Some groups train there, and he holds events from time to time. Chris is a super nice guy, and is on ODT here as well. Can't remember his name on the site here tho. Check his FB and website for details.

GMSA has several pistol bays, a 50 yd range, and a range that stretches out to 300 yds with berms at every 50 yds to set up targets or steel. You'll need to bring your own steel I'm pretty sure. They hold various matched every Sat morning and is open to the public, so you could check the place out on a Sat very easily. Its a good range and nice people.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I just end up taking a day trip out to CMP Talladega. Targets out to 600 yards and the facility is top notch. No membership required and it's pretty affordable for an all day pass.

Back
Top Bottom