• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NEED ADVICE ON RUNNING( JOGGING) SHOES

I've run all over the world with a pair of these, good for kicking commie/liberal butts too :eyebrows:

Attachments

• boots.jpg
    boots.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 2
Where can I go to try any of these shoes out in person? A certain type of store.. ACADAMY, or a higher end shoe store?

If you are serious, go to a store that specializes in what you’re looking for. They will measure your feet, etc….

The shoes won’t be anymore expensive than the same shoe somewhere else, but you get a personalized fitting. Running shoes are a whole different ballgame than “tennis” shoes.

There is a store in Cartersville that specializes in running shoes and carries all the brands.

I started off walking, now I’m trying to incorporate more jogging or running ( for me it is) maybe walking really fast.. lol.
I’m about 240 -250 lbs and would like a good recommendation for GOOD SHOES.. the shoes will only be used for this .. I’d like to say money is no option but at this time it may be.. but I’ll look at anything.. any help would be greatly appreciated
I’ve got some Selwa’s that are very, very good. I broke my toe in the MC wreck and I can still walk.

Back
Top Bottom