• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help pricing a truck for a friend

My first one was a 7o chevy stepside, red and white from coke Cola. I wreck my Javelin and got it. Took seven years to finish. The traded it . I have had 5 more that body 87. Then I never liked this body style. This was my fathers , I was always doing stuff for him on it. So on that note after he passed in 19, I let it sit for two years. And it cost me!
But know I have swapped it all out with all new.
Time for it to go.

IMG_6435.jpeg
IMG_6436.jpeg
IMG_6439.jpeg
IMG_6437.jpeg
IMG_6438.jpeg
IMG_6441.jpeg
IMG_6442.jpeg
IMG_6443.jpeg
IMG_6434.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6444.jpeg
    IMG_6444.jpeg
    234.2 KB · Views: 8
Nice truck, I know I make fun, but I actually do like older GM trucks. Its a long bed while that may be desirable for a lot of people, it's usually not so much for a collector (top value).

To get max value will depend on where he wants to list it, send it over to a place like Gateway or Streetside probably get the most out of it, but it may sit a while. Listing it on Auto Trader classics might get a few more serious buyers eyes on it. List on marketplace and craigslist for 19K but be prepared for some crazy comments.

Streetside Classics has a few of them listed (most all short bed stepsides) for between 14k-19K. They have a few of its Chevy cousins listed between 19-25

If he's in a hurry, send it out there at 12, if not...somewhere between 19-25 and see how it does.

Back
Top Bottom