• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative Feedbackers

GC Josh

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Pew Pew
74   0
Reaction score
I know I'm probably late to the rant party on this, but I've noticed an overwhelming amount of people lately who have managed to accumulate negative feedback. From what I've seen, a lot of them are <2 years join date and their negs are for failing to show up to meets.

Not all newer join dates are turdstains, just as not all older join dates are good traders.. but what the hell is going on? I was PM'ing a guy this week trying to negotiate a deal and he had 15 positives, but 2 negatives for failing to show. When I asked about it, his reply was, "I have more positives than negatives. Can't please everybody." :doh:

WTF? Sure, that's true.. can't make everyone happy. But you can have enough f***in' decency and respect for other people's time to show up to a deal that you agreed on. Is that too much to ask? I swear it feels like the seller has at least one negative on 50%+ of the threads I look at. Just seems like the quality of traders has really degraded over the last 12-18 months.

i'd rather see his 13 than he rematerialize as a new trader under a new monicker
tenor (34).gif

Back
Top Bottom