• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

neighbors drive on my land

Greg… Your stories always hold a degree of morbid fascination…

Kinda like being the witness first hand to a head on collision…
That story was on a show on TV and I cannot remember the name of it. There was a lot of state land that they would go hunting on and go gather antlers and stuff like that in the whole town used it. And the road had divided the two farms for years and all of the Town had access to this very remote and game rich area. But the only way to access it was across the edge of this gentleman's property. Well the new guy that owned the property wanted to take control of that whole hunting and hiking area and whatever else they used to do there. So he started barring up everything putting up fences and locking all the the gates. Well the neighbor that had been there for a while was a savvy to this kind of behavior and would go around and cut the locks and chains so that the community could still have access to this very beautiful area. Well the the new owner of the land that was wanting to control everything had caught the guy cutting a lock and it shot him in the back as he was walking away. And right after that there was a giant snow storm that covered up the guy's body forever and it destroyed a lot of evidence and whatnot so the guy could not be put in jail but since the guy was being such a pain in the rear end about letting the community have access to this very rich area the judge just told the dude to sell his property and move the heck on. Also the guy had to give up his gun rights and had to plead guilty to in or manslaughter or some charge like that I can't remember exactly the way it was. I think the name of the show is when good things go bad or something like that.

There was another episode where the neighbors next door were throwing slanderous words and cussing at the neighbors and throwing fireworks in their yard and the guy had enough dressed up in tactical gear and went over and shot three people. So it wasn't just one episode there was several episodes that depicted stories about confrontations between neighbors and whatnot.

That's one tough hillbilly to survive a load of buckshot to the face.
Well his son was in the truck and The buckshot had to go through the front windshield. His dad was far enough away that he didn't actually take the full load to the face it was only a few pellets that actually struck him in the face but it did put him in the hospital for a while. My mom told me that story several times while I was growing up. I verified it with my aunt. His daughter just recently died in a house fire. She fell asleep with a cigarette in her hand and it burned her alive. One of his sons is a real wealthy guy that goes around and works on industrial size transformers. I used to hang out with them on my grandfather's farm when we were kids.

That story was on a show on TV and I cannot remember the name of it. There was a lot of state land that they would go hunting on and go gather antlers and stuff like that in the whole town used it. And the road had divided the two farms for years and all of the Town had access to this very remote and game rich area. But the only way to access it was across the edge of this gentleman's property. Well the new guy that owned the property wanted to take control of that whole hunting and hiking area and whatever else they used to do there. So he started barring up everything putting up fences and locking all the the gates. Well the neighbor that had been there for a while was a savvy to this kind of behavior and would go around and cut the locks and chains so that the community could still have access to this very beautiful area. Well the the new owner of the land that was wanting to control everything had caught the guy cutting a lock and it shot him in the back as he was walking away. And right after that there was a giant snow storm that covered up the guy's body forever and it destroyed a lot of evidence and whatnot so the guy could not be put in jail but since the guy was being such a pain in the rear end about letting the community have access to this very rich area the judge just told the dude to sell his property and move the heck on. Also the guy had to give up his gun rights and had to plead guilty to in or manslaughter or some charge like that I can't remember exactly the way it was. I think the name of the show is when good things go bad or something like that.

There was another episode where the neighbors next door were throwing slanderous words and cussing at the neighbors and throwing fireworks in their yard and the guy had enough dressed up in tactical gear and went over and shot three people. So it wasn't just one episode there was several episodes that depicted stories about confrontations between neighbors and whatnot.
Is it called "Florida Man?" Like the one on Netflix? LOL.

People up here in Virginia are real hospitable and real nice and will go out of their way to say hello and give you the shirts off their back. But if you screw around on their land and get on their bad side you're going to be in a bad way.

Back
Top Bottom