• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Never Forgot (threads merged)

Who ever believes it was a controlled explosion is delusional, check any demolition video and you would see the initial explosions going thru the glass. Heck they couldn't even get the Georgia dome demolished right the first time so trying to take down 2 buildings I would say impossible. Then when those same people say "an aircraft fire can't take down a building" Look what 1 crackhead, a mattress and a couple of rolls of conduit did to I85...
Yeah I don't believe that it was a controlled demolition, unfortunately though if you question anything people will toss you in the Alex Jones group.

Still not convinced about wtc7 though.

Wrong, the original title was Never Forgot
View attachment 1780820

I changed it too 9/11 in a nutshell after you changed it to 9/11 was an inside job. I'll gladly go back and put the original title back, and since bar has deleted his one post, we can leave merged out as well wouldn't you think?
Those were the titles in the log. But make it whatever makes you happy (but keep the fact threads have been merged).
I actually think "Never forget" adds that extra kick in the face to the departed that really is the piece de resistance this thread needs.

Iraq had WMDs guess where they went? Syria. When I was on Recruiter duty in Hartselle the Hawk Killin Alabama I went into a gas station and struck up a conversation with the owners. Turned out they were Iraqis and said the whole country knew for months that we were coming and Saddam moved everything across the border to Assad.
It's cool. I'm certainly not going to claim to know ALL that has gone on and continues to. My point in that post was that on top of the fact that the official story doesn't line up with many of the facts, the "for God and country let us kill the terrorists" mantra lost most of it's impact for me when we suddenly decided to go after someone who was NOT part of the narrated mission. As if it was just "convenient" to go bomb the crap out of another country while we were over there to save money on shipping! And again, with supposedly the most advanced intelligence, military, and seemingly endless funding-they couldn't offer the Proof of why. And in the end, too many people ultimately don't care because it's just easier to believe what they are told so they can go on with life as usual since all that bad stuff is happening "over there".

A biased "moderator" is the only disgustingly absurd thing happening here today. You are censoring - your personal opinions are irrelevant to many here and unless they're breaking some BIG rule here - which they aren't, you should back off from "moderating" your opinion to all here.

You can state your opinion. You can't censor others that aren't breaking rules.
I'm not sure you understand the definition of censoring but your opinion is noted. Absolutely nothing has been deleted as you'll note except your own post that YOU deleted. Please refrain from starting duplicate threads for the sake of... whatever.

Those were the titles in the log. But make it whatever makes you happy (but keep the fact threads have been merged).
I actually think "Never forget" adds that extra kick in the face to the departed that really is the piece de resistance this thread needs.
Personally, if ANY amount of conspiracy led to my death or the death of family/friends, I would absolutely want the REAL truth to be sought out and never forgotten. I wouldn't give a rabid raccoons crap about the "official story".

Never Forget that most who suffered through it - and their families STILL - are being screwed by the same liars who perpetrated this act. Sickness, financial ruin, et all. The media lies are OK to call out except for this?

THAT is absurd.

Personally, if ANY amount of conspiracy led to my death or the death of family/friends, I would absolutely want the REAL truth to be sought out and never forgotten. I wouldn't give a rabid raccoons crap about the "official story".
Completely reasonable. So let's here your version of a plausible explanation about whatever doesn't "add up" to you. But please include motive.

Back
Top Bottom