new 10/22 charger takedown

If I was going to SBR a Charger, I would go with the standard Charger over the takedown. Honestly, I am struggling to find the logic in a takedown Charger. The purpose of a takedown rifle is so that you can break it down for easy transport. A standard Charger already fits in a backpack, so why the need to break it down further? Unless of course you want to be able to fit it in your man-purse. However, you will need to take your Glock out of it first.

If I was going to SBR a Charger, I would go with the standard Charger over the takedown. Honestly, I am struggling to find the logic in a takedown Charger. The purpose of a takedown rifle is so that you can break it down for easy transport. A standard Charger already fits in a backpack, so why the need to break it down further? Unless of course you want to be able to fit it in your man-purse. However, you will need to take your Glock out of it first.

Maybe a quick change barrel would be nice. You could have a very short one to put a suppressor on and a little longer one for no suppressor.

Is it possible to buy the takedown and the charger takedown and put the shorter barrel on the takedown and that way register it as an SBR?

Maybe a quick change barrel would be nice. You could have a very short one to put a suppressor on and a little longer one for no suppressor.

That idea has merit.

Is it possible to buy the takedown and the charger takedown and put the shorter barrel on the takedown and that way register it as an SBR?

I seem to remember reading somewhere that the two are not compatible for just that reason. Don't want to make it too easy to make an SBR.

i think the appeal of the take down charger is the ability to fit in a standard size pistol case, that it looks like it will come with. looks like with a little modification, a 22 can will also fit in the case.

if you can easily add a stock, then it would fit in a range bag or small backpack with a suppressor still attached to the barrel.

I love the 15 rd mag. Ive never had a single issue with the other 2Sizes. A 15 rounder will be perfect to use with any of 1022 with a bipod

Anyone Interested in a Original Charger with the grey laminate with bi-pod, Original Box, ruger soft case, upgraded parts including charging handle, springs, bolt hold open, featuring a fluted 12" Tactical solutions barrel threaded 1/2x28 with original thread protector and a matching compensator protector?

Back
Top Bottom