• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New laws, anyone?

I am expecting this is enough to tip the scales... I expect mag bans and certain rifles... one would hope they grandfather stuff but you never know.

even politicians like Crenshaw are calling for gun control and red flag laws...

things are gonna be ugly for awhile...

Actually heard someone on the radio today say that only 25% of these mass shooters had mental problems!!!! How efffing stupid and out of touch is that??? What is wrong with the other 75% of the mass shooters then....got jock itch, hemorrhoids, bad hair day, giant zit on nose ????

I agree with Trump, its not a "gun" problem, its a mental health problem based on lack of religion in everyday life, parental guidance, too much popular culture/Hollywood influence.

Take your pick, magazines, body armor, rifles, the toilet bowl is swirling down

Yeah, they pass all this, then the next shooter has body armor, hi-cap mags, and an AK/AR…..and the Dems sit around and say "what happened?? we banned all that stuff."

CRIMINALS ARE CRIMINALS BECAUSE THEY DON'T OBEY LAWS, PASS MORE LAWS, THEY JUST IGNORE THEM TOO.

they just takin their time. as our community gets more and more marginalized. some sort of AWB will take place again. not sure of a time table on that but seems inevitable.

Back
Top Bottom