• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Location Prefix System Feedback & Suggestions!

Do you like the new trading post location system?

• Yes, it is definitely an improvement!

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • No, put it back how it was!

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
Ok guys, I think I have it all working now. I just went with a non-bold red for the tag color for now.

I posted a map in the trading post with all the regions on it. There is one at the top of the page and at the bottom of the page. The top one is temporary, the bottom is permanent.

So, how does everyone feel about the new system?

Yes Steve, thanks for always being willing to listen and improve.

My opinion: Personally, I don't care for the regional map at all but if it's gotta be there, to me it should be at the end of the title. Red letters at the beginning of each title makes it confusing as to which ones you may have already looked at.

Works for me! Thanks for constantly trying to improve the site, and making it more user friendly!

For good or bad, I am a tinkerer, I just can't leave anything alone for very long. But I can also accept when one of my ideas is not very good!

I agree with CCW. It seemed like a good idea, but the red print at the beginning of each title is actually a distraction to me.

Also, the map....The Atlanta region goes almost to the TN line. I live in the boonies up I-75 but am probably in the Atlanta region by the map although I would have to drive an hour to get to Atlanta. ...or maybe I'm in the Rome territory which goes all the way to Alabama.

I'm not sure we are not trying to fix a problem which doesn't exit. I have always found a way to do business with anyone who had something I wanted badly enough. I have done business with several of the guys complaining about the not knowing exactly where someone was located. When we found we had something each other wanted, we worked it out. That did not include anyone from Savannah or Tifton. I could tell I didn't need anything that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom