• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Location Prefix System Feedback & Suggestions!

Do you like the new trading post location system?

• Yes, it is definitely an improvement!

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • No, put it back how it was!

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely the best innovation I've seen on any forum thus far, saves those of us in remote parts of Georgia a lot of time. Thank you very much and I hope this feature hangs around.

CCW & B Byrd-

Would it help if the descriptions were shorter? Like three or four letters? Or maybe a number?

My preference would be at the end in regular black type face. However, I think at some point you have already said that you can't put the location anywhere but the beginning. I really wish there was a way to encourage folks to include their own location however they wish to describe it.

I really appreciate your trying to make the site more user friendly. However, this is not a life changing decision. You're going to really have to screw this up to make me quit using the site.

For example, Atlanta. I will hardly give second thought to items in Newnan, but won't hesitate to look at items in Cumming and they both show as "Atlanta".

I dont like it for the fact that I'm closer to Rome than Lafayette. I'd rather be in the Rome section than the Lafayette section because it's closer to Atlanta. I'd rather see NWGA, NEGA, ATL, MIDGA, SEGA, SWGA... This will just give folks a general idea. Specifics can be found in the sellers/traders location on their profile. But I know that won't look for a gun in south GA due to the fact that I'm in N. GA. Just my .02..

If it doesn't change, I'm gonna lie about my location to be moved to Rome area!! ;)

For example, Atlanta. I will hardly give second thought to items in Newnan, but won't hesitate to look at items in Cumming and they both show as "Atlanta".

I'm totally open to ideas on how to divide the state up if anyone has any suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom