• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Location Prefix System Feedback & Suggestions!

Do you like the new trading post location system?

• Yes, it is definitely an improvement!

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • No, put it back how it was!

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to having a city or county in our profiles so it shows up in the posts? Like this, Gwinnett - Snellville. Seems like either you list out every county or we put a county / city in our profiles. Combining areas is going to make it very hard to please everyone based on the limited geographic definitions available at this time.

Just my .02

What is wrong with putting your location at least by county in your user / member location. It is already there?
Why make something so complicated? Somebody please explain why you personaly would NOT list the county you live in? Are you an escapie from the looney bin?

Hey CCW, or anyone else who wants to, can you make me a better map with more distinct areas?

Here you go. IMO, much easier to decipher and more relevant overall. What are your thoughts Steve?

i186.photobucket.com_albums_x147_Chris_Hyde_Miscellaneous_Inkfish_20Graphics_ODT_GA_MAP.jpg

Last edited:
Here you go. IMO, much easier to decipher and more relevant overall. What are your thoughts Steve?

i186.photobucket.com_albums_x147_Chris_Hyde_Miscellaneous_Inkfish_20Graphics_ODT_GA_MAP.jpg

I like the new system...but I agree with a previous poster that Paulding should be lumped into Metro ATL. I'd drive there for a deal in a heartbeat...but not so much for something as far NW as say Chatsworth - unless I was already headed there for another reason (like visiting my extended family up there).

What is wrong with putting your location at least by county in your user / member location. It is already there?
Why make something so complicated? Somebody please explain why you personaly would NOT list the county you live in? Are you an escapie from the looney bin?

I would like it to be mandatory for everyone to list the county they live in. Then post a county by county map of Georgia for reference. That way I can tell how many escapees live near me, and it would keep all the complaining down to a minimum!!!

Just playing devil's advocate here, but you complained about cumming and newnan being in "Atlanta," troup county and fannin are even farther apart than newnan and cumming, but they are in the same zone on your map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom