• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Location Prefix System Feedback & Suggestions!

Do you like the new trading post location system?

• Yes, it is definitely an improvement!

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • No, put it back how it was!

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now really..? I'm a KISS guy. Why create work for Steve.. Yeah I know he's a stinker.. I mean tinker.. But when you join as a member your location is an input.. Just put your county. No one is asking for your address, SSN, blood & stool sample... I'm dead serious I really dont get it? Are you afraid the internet police will come & get your guns?

Alright, I'm going to try and change it a little bit. I'm going to simplify the state down to four regions, NW, NE, SW, and SE. That way it will not take away from the thread title as much, and it still gives you a rough idea of whether you will be interested or not. I may try and add maybe two more regions tomorrow, we'll just see how the comments go.

Hey Steve,
This may or may not have been mentioned but.....
Isn't there some way to make a dropdown menu of all 159 counties in GA listed alphabetically and it be MANDATORY in your profile location?
There could be one more option making it 160 total and it be simply "other" ......say for out of state folks or those that just must keep there location top secret (which I just don't get).
Obviously city/town would be even better but the list would be huge.

It is truly beyond me why folks refuse to put an actual location in their profile instead of things like "backwoods" or "somewhere in GA" or "lying in a field of hay waiting" or "one click east of mountain rhododendrun" Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom