• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New member influx

Hi everyone! I am new here and will try not to annoy anyone ;-) Simply trying to liquidate a few items right now but can't help spending time looking at what I want next lol. I can see where the feedback here can be helpful. I have some apprehension selling/buying/trading firearms in general and, having some experience with other sites (not gun related), I can tell you I share your frustration with the no shows and the low ballers. Anyway, just happy to have found this site and thought I would introduce myself. - Jeff

Hi everyone! I am new here and will try not to annoy anyone ;-) Simply trying to liquidate a few items right now but can't help spending time looking at what I want next lol. I can see where the feedback here can be helpful. I have some apprehension selling/buying/trading firearms in general and, having some experience with other sites (not gun related), I can tell you I share your frustration with the no shows and the low ballers. Anyway, just happy to have found this site and thought I would introduce myself. - Jeff

Howdy Fella!
Welcome!

Until you become an azzhat

Back
Top Bottom