• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New members selling/buying/trading etiquette

Gordylew

Firefighter Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
189   0
Reaction score
Quick rant. New members please have some class. 2 deals in a week with new members. No feed back left from either of them. Had a 3rd newbie send me a PM saying he wanted something. Set up a meet time the next morning, PMs me a few minutes before time stating he didn't want it and it was crap. ? Oh, I see my stuff is crap, your stuff is piece da resistance. lol
Rant over. No Soup for you! and no feedback until I get mine.

Quick rant. New members please have some class. 2 deals in a week with new members. No feed back left from either of them. Had a 3rd newbie send me a PM saying he wanted something. Set up a meet time the next morning, PMs me a few minutes before time stating he didn't want it and it was crap. ? Oh, I see my stuff is crap, your stuff is piece da resistance. lol
Rant over. No Soup for you! and no feedback until I get mine.
Did you neg the 3rd one?

Not just the newbies that need a lesson in ediquette. Yesterday’s PM, “can you meet tomorrow between 3:30 and 4:00?”. To which I replied, that I could. Haven’t heard boo since and he has been on today. I am not sure the motivation of sending a PM like that or the “still available?” PM that are responded to and then nothing. And many of these time-wasting PMs come from folks that have been on here for years with 100+ feedback.

Back
Top Bottom