• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

" NEW Tri Tech Tactical AR Grips that accommodates Glock Magazines "

Would you buy it ?

• Total voters
THIS WAS FOR Animalguy

There is a company already making a front grip of some sort that accepts the .233/.556 mag but don't have yet for pistol mags I think. I thought the way people are setting up the AR's these days with grip, laser, light and etc was making the AR's to front heavy so the grip idea would be great to balance out the weight too.

Thanks for the input

My thought for making this grip was for operators that use AR's pistol/rifle platform with a sidearm would benefit if there in a situation where they use up all their AR ammo and down to the sidearm they would have a fully load mag at their ready and it could be a life saver. Even more beneficial if they were using an AR's in a pistol caliber and could have an extra mag at their ready when their out of ammo as well.

This goes for anyone in the same situation where it may happen only once in a lifetime or not but having one of these grips could save your life.

For the people that wouldn't buy one it would be great if they could give their reason, cause it would help me as well.

Please I don't need anyone to tell me about its performance, mag dropping out or anything of that sort cause it has been tested and continue to be tested for form and function. And no one on ODT has tested it.

Thank You Very Much and would appreciate more responses from my ODT Brothers.

Thanks
Tony

My thought for making this grip was for operators that use AR's pistol/rifle platform with a sidearm would benefit if there in a situation where they use up all their AR ammo and down to the sidearm they would have a fully load mag at their ready and it could be a life saver. Even more beneficial if they were using an AR's in a pistol caliber and could have an extra mag at their ready when their out of ammo as well.

This goes for anyone in the same situation where it may happen only once in a lifetime or not but having one of these grips could save your life.

For the people that wouldn't buy one it would be great if they could give their reason, cause it would help me as well.

Please I don't need anyone to tell me about its performance, mag dropping out or anything of that sort cause it has been tested and continue to be tested for form and function. And no one on ODT has tested it.

Thank You Very Much and would appreciate more responses from my ODT Brothers.

Thanks
Tony
Always gonna be haters, put the shades on and keep coolin

My thoughts on this (for now) would be that it's a great place for reserve of ammo. I don't know if I would include the mag in my load-out, rather an extra mag if or when needed, but who knows, I don't yet have one. I'll hold any further opinions until I'm able to run the thing. I still remember bashing the "tuperware" guns that have taken over the market so I'll not make the same mistake twice.

I have a project just for this.

I'm in for a TPG-ARGL915; compact, full size and extended Glock mags in 9mm, 357Sig, 40SW and 45GAP.

Snappy idea and what a great idea.

In my opinion, as the product stands right now it's a novelty. The magazine release on the left side makes it a no-go for left handed shooters or serious defensive shooters that work on side to side transitions when shooting around cover. A heel release would be better for that particular application. If that were the case, I think this concept would have great merit on a pistol caliber carbine for home defense. Then the user could have on-board ammo stowed on the gun for either an emergency reload or and administrative reload. The importance of not having your spare mag drop out at an inopportune time can not be over stated.
^^this^^
If same mag as for carbine, sounds great. Wouldn't want my spare pistol mag carried on a weapon that might have been dropped in transition to handgun.

Back
Top Bottom