• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

News paper posts addresses of legal gun owners

It is irresponsible, and will likely backfire on them
i dont see how

the media has really gotten pretty bad with reporting

look at the trayvon martin shootings and the sandy massacre. so quick to report something they dont care if its half truths or not most of the time

looked at the comments, people dont seem happy about it. I would be very upset myself, and I am upset for the people this directly affects

I see it the other way and that's my concern....thieves watch the papers for obituaries or weddings and know houses are empty...tell me where I can find guns and that's where I target...wait for the house to be empty etc irresponsible for a paper to do that...maybe someone should publich their home phone numbers and personal email accounts and see how they like it

they might be able to hire a lawyer together (as many people whom were listed as can be gotten) and sue the paper for invasion of privacy

I just checked it and my worthless POS parents and brother aren't listed......so it's not entirely accurate
Ya'll have no idea how scewed up Zoo York really is.....
Look at those maps and consider how few permits there are compared to the amount of people living there.

Considering how very few actual dots there appear to be in relation to the actual number of residents, I would be very curious as to how many of those dots represent conservative or Republican and how many represent liberal or Democrat. Just the way my brain works sometimes......maybe I need my tin foil hat again.

Back
Top Bottom