• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

News paper posts addresses of legal gun owners

But we are ALL so much safer when the State makes every gun owner register their deadly dangerous weapons so that we can track them!

It's not a list of gun owners, it's a list of permit holders.
You could still very easily run into someone with a shotgun, that is not in that list.

Carry permits are public record....what they are doing is completely legal....however irresponsible and dangerous it may be.

Are you sure? I know in FLORIDA, conceal permit isn't public record.... The cops don't have access to this information, put it that way.

Too funny! Every thief and person wanting to do a home invasion robbery was just given a list of which houses to hit and which to avoid. Liberals without guns make easy prey!

Too funny! Every thief and person wanting to do a home invasion robbery was just given a list of which houses to hit and which to avoid. Liberals without guns make easy prey!

or they can wait for the homeowners to be gone to rob the house and get one new gun to be sold to a criminal on the street

Last edited:
I would be just unbelievably outraged. This outrages me and it doesn't even involve me. I just don't even know what would be going through my head at this point if someone just randomly put my name in a paper for abiding the law. What in Gods mane is this forsaken Country coming to. This is the first time I have been truly sickened by this. That newspaper just stripped the integrity and completely endamgered perfectly good law abiding citizens.

We agree on the collective irresponsibility, may be you are right they don't care about public backlash.

they would only care if the general public stopped buying into their bull****

but with people out there who use EBT cards to buy ipads and folks who think twilight is a good thing, its not gonna happen anytime soon

thus the media has a relative immunity to realistic grievances and criticism

Back
Top Bottom