• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Next 9mm Pistol - Suggestions?

khanguyen519

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
46   0
Reaction score
I'm looking for a "nice" pistol to buy, but I haven't found the one. I have a gen 3 G19 and a P365 for carry, so I have EDC covered. Just looking for a pistol that I can carry sometimes, conversation piece, and say "wow" when I look at it. Must be 9mm and have optics cut. Leaning towards non-polymer, and no 1911 because I prefer not to have a single stack.

I've looked at the P226 Legion, P229 Legion, Shadow System, CZ Shadow 2, P226 X5 Legion (no access), Staccato C2, FNX. Anything cheaper than the Staccato I haven't looked at? Feel free to talk me into or out of any of these.

Go to Wilson Combat and take a look at their upgraded Baretta 92. It has been reworked internally and has a few visible upgrades also. I have one and the trigger is fantastic and is a lot of fun on the range. Too heavy for an EDC gun but loads of range fun.

Why do you need another one? You already have the 2 best ones. Everything else is all downhill! 😂🤣

Serious, you have a "good" problem! There's so many that are good that are being made now!

Or you could get a sackful of Hipoints! The Georgia Gun Store has one in a carbine (9mm) for $175, at least it still shows on their used guns.😁

As close as I’ve found to staccato quality but less money needed….
BUL Armory SAS Tac ll.
image.jpg

Really impressed with this one...put it on the range and everyone is raving about it. Great trigger, 15 rounds double stacked, SINGS in your hand, looks great. Sold every single one I had 2 days ago, getting more in directly. Expensive, but damn is it nice.

CZ SHADOW 2 COMPACT
Everyone needs to own at least one CZ pistol

Back
Top Bottom