• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Next Generation Stribog

I think it would be good for them to sale a Glock lower. There is a company that makes a lower for cz mags. I read a lot of people never had any problems with the mags. But if a company changes that many times there has too be more problems than we know. The weapon looks better with a straight mag or curved mag.

Here's mine. I did a few upgrades and it runs superb.
Extended mag release (as seen in 3rd picture)
Folding charging handle (as seen in 3rd picture)
Folding brace
Rail extension (as seen in 2nd picture)
Buffer spacer
KAW valley comp
Charging block upgrade

ji4w6l64z0g61.jpg

ozqwlgcav2k61.jpg

Here's mine. I did a few upgrades and it runs superb.
Extended mag release (as seen in 3rd picture)
Folding charging handle (as seen in 3rd picture)
Folding brace
Rail extension (as seen in 2nd picture)
Buffer spacer
KAW valley comp
Charging block upgrade

View attachment 3870067
View attachment 3870068
Have you experienced any of the feeding issues with the straight mags? I have read that the curved mags resolved much of that problem.

On the Stribog face book page, the owner of Stribog stated that the Glock lower was made just for the U.S. market Since a lot of people were requesting it. I guess that means they will be making both models. Ga firing line and Primary Arms recently had the regular models for 699 with brace. I think they came with two straight mags and one curved one

Might have to grab one for $699!

On the Stribog face book page, the owner of Stribog stated that the Glock lower was made just for the U.S. market Since a lot of people were requesting it. I guess that means they will be making both models. Ga firing line and Primary Arms recently had the regular models for 699 with brace. I think they came with two straight mags and one curved one

Back
Top Bottom