• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL Teams Might Not Be Interested In Free Agent Anthem Kneeler

Leveraction44

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
33   0
Reaction score
Reid is known for being the second player to kneel during the National Anthem, right next to former teammate, quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

Kaepernick’s contract expired at the end of the 2016 season, and no team was willing to take a risk on such a polarizing figure. Now it’s time to see if Reid will have better luck in the free-agent market.

In an ESPN report, Reid said, “I wouldn’t use the word ‘concerned.’ I would say I understand that’s a possibility. And I’m completely fine with it. The things that I’ve done, I stand by, and I’ve done that for my own personal beliefs. Like I said, I’m fine with whatever outcome happens because of that.”

cdn01.dailycaller.com_wp_content_uploads_2017_12_Colin_Kaepernae176de8de8ba023325d3c67b44b722c.jpg

Reid is known for being the second player to kneel during the National Anthem, right next to former teammate, quarterback Colin Kaepernick.

Kaepernick’s contract expired at the end of the 2016 season, and no team was willing to take a risk on such a polarizing figure. Now it’s time to see if Reid will have better luck in the free-agent market.

In an ESPN report, Reid said, “I wouldn’t use the word ‘concerned.’ I would say I understand that’s a possibility. And I’m completely fine with it. The things that I’ve done, I stand by, and I’ve done that for my own personal beliefs. Like I said, I’m fine with whatever outcome happens because of that.”

cdn01.dailycaller.com_wp_content_uploads_2017_12_Colin_Kaepernae176de8de8ba023325d3c67b44b722c.jpg

F--k, HIM!!

MAY HE FOREVER BE BROKE AND JOBLESS ! HE IS WELL SUITED FOR SOMETHING IN A KNEELING POSITION WHICH APPEARS TO BE HIS PREFERENCE !

They can hire all of them kneelers,i don't watch any of it.

Back
Top Bottom